This is my shadow.
When I get on the internet to blog or check my e-mail we have to pull up a chair for her at the desk and she colors and keeps me company.

She has messy hair and chocolate milk on her shirt, and she talks a lot and sometimes gets in my space. But, she also lets me lean over and kiss her head while she's drawing her pictures.
She's the best co-worker I've ever had.
2 comments:
Too cute!
It's so great that you can be home with Audrey and enjoy getting to know her, and that you're saving so many fun photos of her.
Thanks for 2 recipes. I didn't bring any cookbooks, so get them off internet. 6:40pm here at area office, we're going to our apt in abt 10 min and I'll try baking the cookies (choc chips were in the store last week), while the stuffed peppers bake.
Love, G-Aunt Eileen
Post a Comment