We purchased tons of food for the Super Bowl but ended up leaving most of it in the fridge, skipping dinner and just snacking on homemade guacamole, henry weinhard's rootbeer, and these cookies. I saw the recipe on Stephmodo last week and tried it- they were really yummy. Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs (room temp if possible)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (feel free to throw in the whole bag if you like them super chocolate-y)
Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar together in a mixer. Then add the eggs, one at a time. Beat until creamy. Add the vanilla.
In another bowl mix the dry ingredients together before slowly adding them to the creamed mixture. When combined, stop the mixer and add the semi-sweet chips. Mix up and then drop by the teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Mold them into a ball as best as you can with the spoon for a more shaped cookie.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Holy crap! That is my mom's EXACT chocolate chip recipe...and yes, they are REALLY good!
Guac, root beer and chocolate chip cookies....I don't think it gets any better than that!! I don't make cookies anymore because David does it for me every Sunday!! Millie
I love your blogs!!
Post a Comment