So I don't post for a few days. But then I start to wonder about my dedicated readers (all 4 of you) who come to my page and are disappointed that I haven't posted anything new. (I flatter myself) I know it's not such a big deal but still, I worry about it. I lay awake at night and try to think of things to write. (okay not really) So, until I'm re-inspired, here are a few pictures of what we've been up to. (for those of you who have been waiting with baited breath)
I hope I am considered one of the three, because I always wonder when you don't post.I love the pictures of Justin and Audrey. they really love each other. Thanks so much for sharing and Thanks for the day on Saturday. It was good to connect. We love you. Mom & Dad Vip
I hope you are counting me as one of your dedicated readers, and I certainly do get disappointed when you haven't posted. I lay awake at night thinking about your creative blog.(well, almost)(I like parenthesis too.)
Laughing right now. At how enough is never enough. But it's mostly funny because you're the most consisent blogger I know (even though i don't really know you)
9 comments:
I hope I am considered one of the three, because I always wonder when you don't post.I love the pictures of Justin and Audrey. they really love each other. Thanks so much for sharing and Thanks for the day on Saturday. It was good to connect. We love you. Mom & Dad Vip
Love the photos. Cute dress on the princess!
I love your site and photos. I have been following your blog for a couple of months now. I love Audrey and want to squeeze her! Have a great day.
I hope you are counting me as one of your dedicated readers, and I certainly do get disappointed when you haven't posted. I lay awake at night thinking about your creative blog.(well, almost)(I like parenthesis too.)
Welcome Christine! Thanks for introducing yourself
Love the fort, my girls love playing with daddy! I love watching them just play! Daddy/Daughter moments are something special! I love it!
Laughing right now. At how enough is never enough. But it's mostly funny because you're the most consisent blogger I know (even though i don't really know you)
have a great life.
i may be part of the all 4 for of us club!
excellent Josh! the "all 4 of you" club is the coolest club out there. Spread the word
I may be on of the four. I always check it out to see what Audrey is up to!! She is a doll. Millie
Post a Comment