which I love.
Audrey's been reading..


and stealing the windex out of the cupboard whenever I'm not looking..

what's so cool about window cleaner? Does this mean I clean too much?

oh yeah, and she got her first prize out of a cereal box the other day. I thought that was picture worthy, it's like a kid rite of passage right?

we went to a Steelhead's hockey game


and Audrey trashed our bedroom.



Just a regular week.
Today it's chilly and windy and rainy outside. One of the best ways to warm up the house is to bake so I'm thinking some chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are in order.
3 comments:
I just made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies yesterday! Of course with living with Zechary they didn't make it through the day!
We got that same prize out of the cereal!! We wanted a zebra and got the hippo! Millie
Our baby is so awesome. Wyclef, Hockey, Long Shirts, and Reading? She is the coolest baby ever.
Post a Comment