Earlier this week Audrey got a Valentines Day package from her Grandma and Grandpa Bunn that had lots of puppies


On Valentines Day morning we all had some surprises

Audrey got another puppy

Justin got the coolest Valentines Day card ever

my surprise came a little later

then there was dancing

while I made breakfast

and our plans for that evening?
get dressed up
pick up the babysitter
8:00 reservation at Tucanos for a romantic dinner
but then, Audrey wasn't feeling very well so..
became
stay in
order Chinese
and it was still a fun evening.
hope your Valentines Day was a good one!
5 comments:
Becky I love your blog and I do check it almost everyday just to see what new thing you have posted. So my question is do you have your camera in your hand all day long or what? I can never remember to take a picture and when I do the batteries are dead. You do a great job. And I do believe you are a junior Martha Stewart!! Millie
Hey Beck,
Don't you just wish you had alittle Vegas girl up there, because even feeling a little under the weather wouldn't keep little Mill from babysitting her girl!
C
Millie- it's a sickness. Be careful of blogging- it changes you.
Christine- I do wish we had you guys closer, we need a good babysitter!
What is that breakfast? It looks amazing.
regular old pancakes and maple syrup. Just heart shaped. I'll have to send you a recipe for buttermilk syrup that Justin's mom gave me- it's amazing!
Post a Comment