Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Positive:
cooking in the afternoon

dancing in a cute apron
Negative:
a temper tantrum

and I set Justin's grandpa's pot on fire. Again.

5 comments:

ASRussell said...

Don't you love tantrums??? And how do you set a pan on fire??? HEHEHE!!!

Vip said...

The pan is too small for the burner and so it sets it on fire a lot. I know when she has done it because the whole house smells when I get home.

The VIPs said...

Give me a break, I'm still figuring out this gas stove

Jogusboy said...

Hmm, the temper tantrum did not look like a fun thing to deal with

but that is a cute apron....

themechams said...

Sorry, Becky, I don't believe that the perfect little miss A has any sort of tantrums. I mean, I want to be 'that' aunt/cousin. The one who sees nothing but positive. So that being siad I think she was still dancing. Just showing you the worm.
You can find me, in Audrey's corner,
Christine