Audrey has learned how to open doors now. Which means she can open the door to the den and the pantry and the mudroom, and..
the guest room (which is mostly just a storage room right now)
she had to go in there on Sunday before church (wearing her Dad's swimming trunks as a beautiful skirt, she seriously brings these to us and then holds up her arms so we can tie them around her waist)
the guest room (which is mostly just a storage room right now)
she had to go in there on Sunday before church (wearing her Dad's swimming trunks as a beautiful skirt, she seriously brings these to us and then holds up her arms so we can tie them around her waist)
so she could try to convince her Dad to get her her duck game down. Sneaky. (her Mom put it up there because Audrey likes to start it quacking and then leave the room so it quacks and quacks for hours.)


but was disappointed when her Mom yelled from the bathroom for her Dad to bring her in to have her bath and to hurry up because we were going to be late for church.

And Robyn, we tried the color dots you gave us for the bath tub.

they were a big hit.

and don't feel too bad for Audrey about not getting the ducky game. We all know that I'm a push-over when it comes to my daughter and eventually I'll cave. Plus, after church she got sugar cookies. Mmm.

3 comments:
sugar cookies look delicous!! Audrey just makes me laugh, she seems super busy.
I kind of like the dress up skirt.
She does look so cute, and she was so sad that I wouldn't get the duck game down. I think the cookies made up for it though.
Post a Comment