Thursday, January 1, 2009

On The Agenda

This:

Is the result of this:

Mark "use our fine china" off the list I posted yesterday. Justin decided to pull it out to celebrate the new year. So, we had cheese and crackers, pomegranate seeds, vegitables, and chips and dip on the two place settings of the fine china we registered for at Macy's that we got for our wedding. Of course we had our Martinelli's sparkling cider, you can't toast the New Year without some "bubbly". Toss in some pepperidge farm cookies and a showing of the Bourne Supremacy that has been sitting on the DVR for months and you've got one heck of a party. Alright, we know it's not much of a party by anyone's standards but we enjoyed ourselves. As mentioned yesterday we made our fun resolution list and here's what we'll be doing in the next 12 months:

2009 FUN New Years Resolutions
  • start an etsy shop
  • paint and decorate Audrey's bedroom
  • go back to Oregon (again, and again, and again...we love it there)
  • buy a new car
  • Justin wants to learn to play the guitar
  • I want to learn more about cooking
  • we'd both like to work on photography
  • and writing
  • buy a madeline pan and learn to make delicious madeline cookies
  • have family pictures taken
  • have a tea party with Audrey
  • have a date night at least every 1-2 months
  • ride the paddle boats at Julia Davis Park

and added today:

6 comments:

themechams said...

Wait! A visit to Vegas is not on the list? Please revise and get back to me. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

You guys are Awesome!

Vip said...

Christine, we already have a trip to Vegas planned for Ariane's baby blessing so we couldn't put a trip that we are already going to do on there. That would just be silly.

Angela, we know we are awesome you don't have to tell us...much.

I love this tradition and it was started by accident while we were trying to find a place to watch fireworks over the Treasure Valley. This is one of those things that I know we will be doing for a long time. I love you Becky.

Unknown said...

That is such a cool idea! I think I'm going to have to copy that one. Thanks for the inspiration.

The VIPs said...

go ahead and take it. It's been a fun tradition and you guys would come up with awesome ideas I'm sure

Jordan and Kailea said...

Love the idea..so I am totally going to steal it! O by the way I also love the pics of your little girl, what a ham :) yes..yes..your cool too so I also tagged your blog! ;O)