
Audrey has so many toys and dolls and stuffed animals. So many lovely, soft teddy bears and ducks and rabbits. But she loves this dragon. I've told the story on here before, but we ate dinner at Red Robin one night and an older man that was eating at the table next to us had put a quarter into the toy machine in the lobby and won this dragon. He brought it back to his table and finished his meal and then on his way out as he passed our table he asked if we wanted it for Audrey. We said sure and she's been in love with it ever since. It usually stays in her crib. I lay Audrey down for her nap, put a blanket over her and then hand her her beloved dragon and she promptly bites his nose. But today she wanted to bring him down stairs after her nap and she's been playing with him all day. This poor dragon has a big rip in his neck, the felt hearts on his head are coming off, he's missing all the sparkles on his nose- and I hope he can survive a round in the washing machine because frankly, he's starting to smell.




2 comments:
First off I love your tree! It looks great! I wish i could see the whole house. Second I am way impressed that you have all your shopping done and its wrapped...Im still shopping and haven't started wrapping. WOW and last what a sweet girl with her sweet dragon...once you wash him he will never be the same but hey the smell has got to go:) Just speaking from my own experience of a stuffed dog that got washed.
Why didn't you have mom patch Puff the Magic Dragon up while ya all were down for Thanksgiving?? She would have loved it and he might survive the washer!!
Post a Comment