This is the obligatory post where I show how much fun we had and all the great stuff we got. (and we did have a lot of fun and get some really great stuff) This post is obnoxious because I'm totally showing off and I'm not even putting half of the pictures I took on here. Thanks so much to our families for all the thoughtful gifts and the food and some great times.
Christmas Eve at the Farm




Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa Vipperman's


I got some terrific cooking stuff

Audrey's jewelry collection got bigger

We found out my sisters-in-law are incredibly creative and should both start etsy shops

Justin will be looking smart at work

and now he won't have to borrow a pocket knife from one of the boys when he goes to scouts

Audrey was flooded with "her backyard friends, the backyardigans"


but I think her favorite was her new puppy (she says "poppy!") but maybe I should explain to her more about puppies because...

when we got home she tried to ride him like a horse. Hmmm.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Vip Clan! I had to laugh about her riding her puppy! Just think, if he were a newfie puppy, it would be okay.
Looks like you guys had a very blessed Christmas! Audrey is so cute...I think my favorite picture is the one were she is trying to ride the dog!!! Very funny!
Post a Comment