Sunday, December 28, 2008

Free!

So I blew it and didn't post on Christmas day or yesterday. Sorry Nablopomo. Really, I only keep signing up for that contest because of the cute badges they send me to put on my side bar. I wasn't going to sign up for January but they just e-mailed me the badge for January and it's cute with a typewriter on it so now I'm considering it. Anyway, sorry I've been absent, Christmas and subsequent trips to the Twin Falls area have had us busy.


We went to a hockey game in the Statesman's suite at Quest arena on Friday night and cheered for our beloved Idaho Steelheads. Justin and I loved having dinner and watching the game while Audrey ran around the suite laughing and playing with her "poppy" the whole time. Fun fun.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh!! How cute! Good thing she got a little poppy to match her favorite word!! I loved how she went around here just calling everything poppy!!