Monday, December 15, 2008

Justin,
If I had all the money in the world, this would be my Christmas list for you.


A 1964 Mustang Convertable,
because I think you've given up all hope of ever owning one since we need a more economical family car.


A new snowboard,
because you sold your old one a long time ago to help pay the bills.



A Brooks Brothers suit,
because you work so hard for us and can always use a new suit. Plus, you'd look darn good.



A Blackberry Storm,
because it would let you be more effective in your job and I KNOW you'd love all the nifty gagets that it has.



A Playstation 3,
so you can unwind when you get home from a hard day of rates and contracts, clients and proofs.



A Nikon d40,
because you saw it in the paper the other day and said you'd like to pursue photography, and hopefully you'd learn to take lots of pictures of me where I look super skinny.

One of your history books,
because you love them.


Godiva Hot Chocolate,
because that was your favorite when you came to visit me at the cafe before we were married
.

Pottery Barn's Manhattan Leather Arm Chair,
because that's the chair that you always sit in when we're in Pottery Barn for the 1000th time and you're patiently waiting for me to look around...again.

If I could, I would get you all these things. Because you deserve them. Thanks for being a great husband and father to Audrey and I.

12 comments:

Vip said...

This is your best post ever! Thanks so much all of these are awesome and I would take all of them. Thanks for being so awesome and a great wife. I love you.

Vip said...

Since it looks like I should be the only one to post on this post then I will leave another comment. I was showing this list to Landon yesterday and he did not understand the David McCullough book. I told him that David McCullough was only the biggest historian of our time...DUH!

Vip said...

The Manhattan chair is my favorite chair of all time. I would love to have it and it would go in our library and I would never leave.

Vip said...

I use to drink Godiva all the time. I bought it while I was on my mission and used it mulitiple times for people who had a problem drinking coffee. It would give them something hot to drink with a lot of caffeine. I love the stuff for its smooth chocolate flavor.

Vip said...

A playstation 3 would be awesome. Maybe we should get married again and we would end up with enough money to buy one...Hint hint.

Vip said...

That mustang is rockin, the year would be 1964 and 1/2 and it would be red but I would take this one too. It is hot and I am so surprised that you got the year right. Your amazing!

Vip said...

I do need a new snowboard and this one is so upscale. It is super sweet and I would be stoked to have it.

Vip said...

I love the Nikon, I would love doing photography as a hobby. I don't think I was too bad in college and I really enjoyed it.

Vip said...

I need a blackberry because then I could come home and do all my work from there while I sit in my Manhattan chair and play the playstation.

Vip said...

The Brooks Brothers suit would be awesome wouldn't it? I would love an Armani suit or even a Ralph Lauren but I have always thought that REAL businessmen wear Brooks Brothers.

Anonymous said...

You have a GREAT wife! I am glad you know how lucky you are!! It is about the thought that counts, right? Becky, I think I want to be you when I grow up! he he... Give Audrey my love! xoxo

-Laci

Vip said...

LACI! I made that a perfect 10 comments and then you came and add yours to make it 11. That is an odd number and I can't have that on a post about me so I am making it 12. HA HA. We hope things are going good for you guys, we miss you.

J.Vip