It's snowing and chilly outside tonight. And the posts that my Aunt Eileen put on her blog today seemed particularly appropriate for this weather. She and my Uncle Walt are serving a mission for our church and are based in Argentina. My Uncle Walt serves as the Area Medical Advisor for many missions in Argentina and surrounding countries. For the last few days they've been on a trip to a mission in Patagonia, the southern most tip of the mission is near the Antartic. They're south of Austraila! Anyway, today she posted pictures of their trip to go see the penguins there. I love the penguins and the picture of them on that coast is amazing.

I have a grandmother who's also served multiple missions and they're all great examples to me. They do so much to serve our church and are having such great adventures. I would love to serve a mission with Justin someday.
1 comment:
Awesome photos. I hope Doug and I are able to serve together as well!
Post a Comment