
I feel like we should be hibernating. Everything is icy. The streets are slick. Our cats have been burrowed in the blankets of their little heated cat house for days. We can only see their ears and eyes poking out when we look inside. Our heater is working over-time and we have a fire going in the fireplace all day long. Blankets and pillows are piled up on our couches ready to be used for cozy Christmas movie watching. Every time I look outside I shiver.
Winter has arrived.
5 comments:
Cool picture Becky!
With Audrey in the dryer? She aughta be warm in there...
it is nice and warm in the dryer, that's why I threw her in there. Plus, she'd gotten a little dirty and smelly. It was a win win situation.
Haha. In reference to my jet, I'm sure you meant subsonic. I know I know, potato patato. You have yet to tell me how to build a cloud though...
no no, I meant super sonic. Super is better than plain old subsonic.
Post a Comment