WHAT!!! Becky how did she get in there??!! Was she really that dirty that you had to wash and dryer her with the machines??!! You have a funny baby girl!! I LOVE that pic!!
What a happy Baby!! Audrey just loves life and this is a great pic!! Thanks for all your posts Becky. We look forward to having you here for Christmas.
4 comments:
WHAT!!! Becky how did she get in there??!! Was she really that dirty that you had to wash and dryer her with the machines??!! You have a funny baby girl!! I LOVE that pic!!
What a happy Baby!! Audrey just loves life and this is a great pic!! Thanks for all your posts Becky. We look forward to having you here for Christmas.
This is so adorable. You should send her baby pictures in to some of those baby contests!
I've thought about it but it wouldn't be fair to the other babies. She's too gorgeous, she'd win every single contest.
Post a Comment