
The first Santa picture that I posted a few days ago was the one that I took after I elbowed the official photographer out of the way in my excitement. This picture is the one that the Statesman's photographer took. Maybe I should leave it to the professionals.
Audrey looks super cute in either one and is it just me or do her legs seem to be a million miles long? This girl is going to be TALL.
3 comments:
Such a cutie! Audrey, not Santa. :-) We need to get to the mall to see Santa too.
Oh gosh. She is a tall one. I like her little pig tails best! Santa kinda creeps me out here though. I don't blame Audrey for the ready to get out of here look she is giving to the camera. I mean besides, anyone who wants to know need just take a look at my honey and they will know where Santa is. I mean, the belly and all, but look at that smile, the twinkle in his eye, the good nature. Doug IS Santa. If Audrey were here she would know. Kids always know the real deal when they see Him. ;-)
OH, and I will find an eggnog steamer tomorrow. I will!
Oh, I went to a real Starbucks today instead of one in a store and GUESS WHAT??? They had eggnog steamers. A new fav!
Love it LOVE IT.
C
Post a Comment