Thursday, November 20, 2008

This little girl is sick today.

mild fever. not eating. not happy. scary diapers. only wants to sit on the couch with her Mom and have her bottle that we've been working so hard to wean her off of. lots of backyardigans and tylenol. still in her pajamas. (what's new?) very tired Mom and Dad.

Also- isn't this picture hilarious? I've been saving it to put with some post like, "we're off to Wendell for Thanksgiving!" but it's so funny I had to use it today. I'll probably use it when we leave for Thanksgiving too. It's just that cute.

in other news: at 4:15 today my house will be full of eleven 9 year old girls. I'm the activity days leader and it's my turn to have them at my house. We're making journal jars. A sick baby and 11 chatty busy 9 year olds. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! It looks like shes headed somewhere exciting. And she sure is dressed for any occasion.

donnaR said...

That's a Shirley Temple pose! Check out Shirley temple on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

She sure looks happy for being sick! You'll have to drop me a line sometime about Activity Days. I'm the AD leader in my ward and would love to hear some of the things you've done.

Ariane said...

What a great shot! I hope your little girl is feeling better soon!

ASRussell said...

Madi had this exact illness a week ago...no fun!!! Hope she is feeling better...and I love your post about being a stay at home mom...isn't it wonderful!? I felt the same way when madi was sick and she just wanted me to hold her...what a blessing!