Monday, November 3, 2008

This is what I'd like to make our kitchen look like:
(look! it even has my favorite rug!)


This is what thinking about all that work and money makes Justin look like:

He's sick today. I really shouldn't tease him.

4 comments:

MaudieV said...

I, also, like that kitchen. I like the white, clean look. (Even though it wouldn't look like that after a year in my world) And as you know, Justin may feel that way but he would do anything to make you happy. Tell him to get better, it's not fun to have a sick husband.

Vip said...

I feel a lot better today though. I would probably have a problem with the money but if you can fully fund it then I won't say a word. What you think?

SL&G said...

What a beautiful kitchen!!! Maybe we will both have one someday!

The VIPs said...

um...fully fund it Justin? Don't you know that you're my sugar daddy?