if you'd like to know what to get Audrey for Christmas a long beaded necklace is a great choice. Preferably a big one that she can take off and put on 100 times a day.



or maybe I should ask for necklaces for myself because as her jewelry collection continues to grow, mine is rapidly decreasing.
Love, Audrey's Mom
In other news: Yes, we did our civic duty today and voted. And, Happy Birthday Beth! If you were here I'd let you sit on my couch and snuggle my baby while I made you a two layer birthday cake, then we'd each have a slice and go out shopping, ending with dinner at your favorite, the Olive Garden. Have a great one!
4 comments:
your daughter is adorable!!!
What a cute little pumpkin! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I wish I had claim to the Dumbo costume but I actually borrowed it from my sister in law and she got it from the Disney store a few years ago. It's the cutest costume I've ever seen! I wish I could keep it.
I think J. Crew might have something...
There is an award waiting for you at my site. Come and get it! :-)
Post a Comment