



alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. But it's SHORT. I took a picture to the hairdresser last night and she looked at it and said, should I make it A-line? and I said, no just give me the shape in the picture. And then she washed my hair and Audrey (who was on my lap) started crying and she started cutting and 20 minutes later I had an A-line cut. And surprisingly...I like it. Hmm.
Sorry for the weird pictures, I rarely put pictures of myself on here cause my baby is so much cuter but felt I had to if I was going to complain/rave about my haircut. I was going for a Brady Bunch thing of looking up and down at myself...not sure I pulled it off. And Justin needs no explanation.
13 comments:
Love your hair! Even though it's what you told her not to do, I think it is super sexy on you!
oooh, sexy, I like that!
You are so HOT! I like it, it's new and exciting.
I really like the hair...I think it looks really good...and that should mean alot coming from a haridresser...
I LOVE IT BECKY!! I think it TOTALLY matches your personallity!!
You look like a model. Amazing. I love it.
I didn't mean it was amazing you looked like a model. I meant you look amazing. Oh, sheesh. leave it up to the mother-in-law to mess it up. I really like it Becky. You look AWESOME!
I love your hair! You look great! Very stylish!
The haircut looks great. It's funny most people either look good with long hair or short hair. You had beautiful long hair, but each time you've cut it it just keeps getting cuter. I guess you just look good no matter how you style your hair. :)
I totally wasn't fishing for compliments (okay maybe a little) but thanks guys!
Wow Becky, I've never seen your hair so short. I love it too!
I really like the do. It frames your face very nicely. It's sleek and sassy!
By the way, did you end up getting a costume? Just curious.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair cut! Super cute!! You make me want to cut mine!! Hope all is well! xoxo
-Laci
Post a Comment