Friday, November 21, 2008

Mmmm...Mint Brownies..


If you've visited Justin's blog lately you know that the BYU vs. Utah game tomorrow is A BIG DEAL. Justin has been having dreams (and nightmares) about it for almost a week now. So, I ran across this website with lots of classic BYU recipes from places like the BYU Creamery and the Skyroom and I'm thinking I should try one in honor of the game tomorrow. This pasta from the Skyroom is calling my name. Rah! Rah! Rah! Rah! Rah! Goooooo Cougars!
[found via Dan and Diana Hulme]

4 comments:

Vip said...

Sweet, that is what it is all about. I almost have you! In a couple of years you will be wanting season tickets. YES!

MaudieV said...

Is that the famous BYU mint brownies???? They are heavenly! I remember them from college. They were usually gone by 11:00 am at the Student Center. Maybe you can try them out and bring them down for Christmas?

The VIPs said...

They're called the BYU Mint Brownies and it says they're sold at the Cougareat Food Court. So I think they're the ones you're talking about

ASRussell said...

Yum...which one did you end up making?