Friday, November 14, 2008

chocolate chip muffins baking
in a 400 degree oven
Font sizeis a good way to warm up
a chilly house in the morning
and munching on them
while playing memory
and getting chocolate on your pajamas
is a good way to have breakfast

(by the way, this is my 100th post on blogger. Woo hoo!)

7 comments:

Vip said...

That stinks, I leave for work and you all have a party. It stinks to be the dad.

The VIPs said...

it wasn't much of a party. Just an early morning chocolate craving, and YOU'RE the one having a party today- remember the pasta salad I made at 11:00 last night?

Vip said...

It was more like 12am this morning and it is never a party when you and Audrey are missing. aaaahhh I am smooth, no wonder you married me.

Alison and Chad said...

We bought our furniture at Ashley's in Boise. They have alot of nice things.

Lauren said...

I've noticed your child spends an incredible amount of blog time on the kitchen counter...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...muffins! Looks like she really enjoyed them.

Rhonda

ASRussell said...

YUMMY!!! How fun...it makes me want to go bake something...does Audrey help you bake things? Cuz I know madi loves to help stir and stuff...she is too cute...I love to read about her everyday!