Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogger's Block

Alright, I tried to come up with something to blog about today but I got nothing. Audrey's still not sleeping well because of a few ornery molars working their way through her gums. Which means, I'm not sleeping well either. It's so bad that Justin accused me of enjoying a little booze with my bon-bons this morning while I was e-mailing him and mis-spelling every other word. (You know, cause that's all I do all day, watch my soaps and eat bon-bons.) And, we just got a call from our lawyer saying that some bill that has been floating somewhere in the stratosphere for a year has unexpectedly landed and we're on the hook for another $500 bucks for Audrey's adoption. Grrrrr.

So, as I usually do when I'm stressed, I'm cleaning house. Here are a few random pictures that have been cluttering up my pictures folder waiting for their debut:

Audrey in the tub


Martha Stewart the cat patroling our backyard fence

Audrey reading Nancy Drew

and playing with the kitchen chairs while Mom sweeps the dining room.
Ahhhh...Getting space on my computer and looking at cute pictures of my daughter. (Who is worth every penny!) See, I'm feeling better already.

4 comments:

themechams said...

Both Millie and I have read EVERY Nanacy Drew book! Another long lost sister moment!

Rhonda said...

Okay, the picture of Audrey with the Nancy Drew book is priceless! Love it!

The VIPs said...

Gotta love Nancy Drew- I've read every single book too but only own that one- not sure how that happened..

themechams said...

I know right, I too owned them all, but had to recollect for Millie. It is a mystery, ha , get it, a mystery...I crack myself up