Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Audrey's Treasures

Let's take a look inside Audrey's cupboard


  1. half empty bottle of body wash
  2. tv remote
  3. a sock
  4. a smushed book
  5. another tv remote
  6. her Momma's left shoe
  7. an old toothbrush
  8. froggy necklace (the others are hanging on the cabinets in the kitchen)

If I'm ever missing something I know right where to look.

In other news: I am the recipient of an "uber amazing blog" award courtesy of the lovely Christine. This prestigious award will look terrific on my mantle. I am supposed to give this award to five other individuals but don't see how I could pick only 5 of my favorites. (Christine you totally make the list). Let's just say that I read each and every post from every blog on my sidebar and know and love all the people posting and appreciate them posting info and pictures of themselves and their families so I can be nosy and know what they're doing. Cause I'm snoopy like that.
Also- I just want to say that regardless of who won the election last night I believe in our great country and it's people, regardless of republicans or democrats. I believe that the drafting of our constitution was truly inspired and that the programs and checks and balances that have been in place for over 300 years will continue to run as they should. I believe that regardless of the end result it is our duty as Americans to come together and support our President and I am hopeful for the future of the United States of America.

4 comments:

ASRussell said...

THat is so funny about audrey hiding everything...Madi is the same way...too funny!!! I also was not too thrilled about the outcome of the election but what an amazing attitude you are having about the situation...Hopefully all Americans can pull together and make sure the future of our country is solid.

The VIPs said...

I actually voted for Obama. I just think that we should all show support for whoever is in office.

The Style Sisters said...

Love the cupboard and everything in it! Enjoy those funny moments they grow up way too fast.

I did not vote for Obama but I will show support to who is in office.

Chel said...

Hey! Love your fun blog. Thanks for leaving a comment on ours, good to hear from Brian's family, and yeah for blogs so we can get to see your fam. I am so linkin' your blog!