Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yep, she's still wearing them

It's a good thing that these beads are a nice neutral brown and go with everything.

they look great with blue monkey footy pajamas


they're also perfect for eating cereal off the floor in a white onesie while practicing using a spoon-

they're the just the accessory for getting dressed to go out or..

lounging aroung the house in your diaper.

We're going on day three now. Now her loud little footsteps when she runs around the house are accompanied by the clicking of beads. Way funny. I may be encouraging this just a teensy bit. But she's so darn cute, especially when she puts them on and then walks away to go do whatever like everything's normal, she's just a stylish 1 year old and acts like, "what's the big deal with me wearing jewelry Mom?" Ariane and Beth, I think that you two each gave me these necklaces- hope you don't mind that I've passed them down to my sweet fashionable little daughter. (I didn't really have a choice.)

1 comment:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

So cute. Let her play with them. Makes her happy. Enjoy!!