
I found this on the kitchen counter yesterday morning. Daughter? Husband? I don't know.
I'll never look at my cute Halloween candy dish the same way again.
In other news: Audrey is still wearing my necklaces everywhere except when I make her take them off for her nap- maybe that's why she's refused to take a nap the past two days. Justin and I are arguing over whether she should be a peacock (so cute!) or a penguin (um- a penguin? for Halloween? I don't think so.) for Halloween. And we're feeding the missionaries tomorrow. On the menu? My Mom's baked BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and Ina's apple-pear crisp with ice cream. Yum!
4 comments:
Will you share the apple- pear crisp recipe with me? Sounds yummy!
I'll e-mail it to you pronto!
PEACOCK. No doubt about it! Sorry Justin, I have to go with the girls on this. I mean she is already accessorizing...Penguin, duh, black and white overall a BOY TYPE bird...Peacock, colorful girly, I mean the list goes on and on
Justin is so fired...but that is pretty funny though too!! Good one!!
Post a Comment