Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In Audrey's World

Everything is either a purse..



or a necklace.


I never would have thought to wear a grocery bag with that outfit, but it totally works.


In other news: We're really excited for Halloween. We've scrapped the peacock and penquin costumes- (the peacock totally looks like an alien to me now) in favor of something more traditional. Justin is very, very busy at work but doing well. I found THE CUTEST dress the other day that I'm totally excited to wear to church. And- We're thinking of our friends Art and Maureen who are having their first baby girl today!

5 comments:

Vip said...

This is a great post. Others won't get how true this really is because we have seen her in some things that I probagbly shouldn't mention.

themechams said...

Sooooo what is she being on the big night? A purse/necklace wearing ghost?

riosfamilyinc said...

Oh my gosh, you have the cutest little girl ever. Did you win with the peacock costume or is Justin still insisting on the penguin?

MaudieV said...

I'm so excited for Art and Maureen. Let me know how it all goes for them.
love ya, mom vip

MaudieV said...

Oh, P.S. I love that last picture with Audrey looking up to you. She is so beautiful in the pic.