I love old photos and already have a few great ones of both my family and Justin's family hanging in our home. Recently my Uncle Dale took the time to take photos from my Great-Grandma Jane's photo albums and scan them into flickr so that everyone in the family could have access to them. I AM THRILLED. Here are a few of my favorites that may soon end up on our walls:

my Grandma Jane and Grandpa Ray

my Grandma Phyllis with my Uncle Don and Uncle Matt

my Great-Great Grandma Rie

my Grandma Jane standing in front of the house my Grandpa Ray built for them in Wendell

How fantastic are these old Wendell basketball uniforms? My Grandma Jane is in the front row on the left.

my Grandma Jane with two friends (standing for portraits on rocks seemed to be a trend)
1 comment:
alright, nobody liked this post so I'm leaving a comment for myself. I also love old portraits Becky! What a great post!
Becky
Post a Comment