Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

Audrey discovered her belly-button


and read some books in her room


I whipped up some cinnamon rolls to compare recipes with Lyric (I don't know how we'll do that since we live hundreds of miles away from each other but hey, whatever, they were yummy.) What should we make next?

we went to Justin's softball game and ate cheetos.

A few things to notice about this picture:

1. her cheesy cheeto-y mouth

2. her crossed feet and cute shirt

3. her red toe-nails. I impulsively painted them when I was touching up my own on Wednesday and immediately regretted it. She thought it was great, I don't like it at all.

2 comments:

themechams said...

Audrey has the best wardrobe. She wins. I love that top. Also, the toes are too cute. Don't worry, embrace it. She is glam!
C

themechams said...

Also, stealing Dave Mathews Blackbird. Love it!