Saturday, September 13, 2008

more adventures in scouting

the first time Justin picked up one of his young men for scouts, the young man, we'll call him "Herbert", answered the door eating a pop-tart and the first words out of his mouth were "One thing you should know about me, is that I'm always eating. I eat all the time, I never stop."
Last week, when Justin saw our friend Herbert again, he told Justin aka Brother Vip about how he couldn't get any food today because his sister had all of her friends over and they were crowding the kitchen. So apparently he had to sneak into the pantry and grab a bag of animal cookies which he then proceeded to dump into his pockets. He showed Justin his jeans pocket full of crumbly cookies as proof. Justin said that he kept eating them the entire time they were trying to learn about flag etiquette. Apparently he wasn't joking when he told Justin that he never stops eating.

No comments: