
-I love pottery barn. I can't afford most of the things in the catalog, but they're so pretty to look at.
-I am so excited to see all the fall colors and especially the 2-3 pages of Halloween decorations in the very back.
-The rooms that really seem to catch my attention and make me feel at home are the ones that you can see backdrops of mountains and trees out the windows. Like you could literally walk oustide into a forest or a garden. The city-scape ones? Not so much. Apparently, despite what my sister says, I'm just a little more rural than I thought.
Isn't this dining room great? Someday mine will look like that.
1 comment:
I love pottery barn, just as much as crate & barrel. i have to get on their catalog to get their fall stuff for sure. thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment