Wednesday, August 20, 2008

little known facts about Miss Audrey:


1. she loves sour cream and onion chips. She must be her Father's daughter.

2. she does not like grass.

3. she prefers bright red lipstick. I discovered this when I got out of the shower this morning and found that her lips were a lovely 1940's shade of bright red, along with her teeth, cheeks, ear, hands, legs, pajamas and the carpet. (why oh why is my camera broken!?!?) I think that clinique called this particular shade "sassy spice". When I first saw her I didn't have my glasses on, and thought that the smears of red were blood and about had a heart attack.

4. when she colors and gets really focused, her tongue sticks out just a little.

5. she dances whenever any music comes on- anytime, anywhere.

6. her favorite stuffed animal is a sparkle-y orange dragon that some guy won out of a 25 cent machine at Red Robin and asked us if we wanted it. So many people (including her father and I) have given her expensive, soft, lovely teddy bears and bunnies and dolls, but she likes that dragon.

7. she talks with her hands. All her jabbering is always accompanied by big gestures and pointing. Justin says that she learned this from me. I am skeptical.

8. she likes to look at a book in her crib when I put her down for a nap

9. she likes to "talk" on the phone. A lot.

10. she likes to snuggle on the couch with her Momma.

11. she likes to jump on top of her Dad whenever he lays down anywhere.

12. she's the most beautiful baby in the world. This is not only our opinion. We are regularly stopped by people on the street confirming this.

13. she's the best baby daughter we could ever ask for.

1 comment:

themechams said...

Mt favorite of all of you posts...
C