Saturday, January 6, 2018

Random pictures

Judy’s favorite thing to do is play in our fridge. When we open the door she gets all excited and scoots over as fast as she can. She pulls the condiments out of the door and swishes them all over the kitchen floor. It’s the cutest thing.


CSI had a free event where we could look through their telescope:


While everyone is gone st school Judy and I usually eat lunch sitting on the kitchen floor. She scoots around and gets bites of banana.



I made about 6 raspberry pies this summer trying to get the recipe just right:


The kids built a fort underneath one of our big trees:


Judy pulled herself up for the first time (in the fridge of course)


And she started taking some baths in the big tub with her brother:



She started saying “Mamamama” whenever she wanted me to hold her which I officially declared her first word!



Justin put up his hammock for the kids to play in about a million times.



We grew pretty flowers on our porch:


David played soccer:




We went to a baby shower picnic where Judy tried her first plum from my Aunt Janet’s little orchard:


She also had her first ride in a little toy truck curtesy of Grandma Bunn;


We stayed had a quick trip to Salt Lake:


We did school projects 


And I found this picture one day on the kids white board by David:


Followed the next day by this addition to the picture: (so sweet!)


Sweet little baby back:








No comments: