We discovered Judy’s great love of apples:
Here in the country we were surrounded by pretty golden corn fields:
As part of Justin’s work for the HCDC Council we attended St. Luke’s epicurean event. Our first date without kids since Judy was born!
And somehow I dressed in THE EXACT SAME outfit as a total stranger. Of course we became best friends. Her name is Kasi.
And we’re both friends with Amy so she hopped in for a picture:
We drove around looking at pretty trees:
Judy was darling like always:
Still scooting:
We moved Judy’s crib out of our room and into her own room. I snapped this picture on her last morning in our room. It made me sad to move her but we’re all sleeping better. I still miss having her close.
I made Judy a little mobile:
We attended the Meridian Temple open house with the youth in our ward. It was beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment