I was surprised how much Audrey's baptism meant to me. I'd thought of the logistics, guest's travel plans, menus, sleeping arrangements but the actual feeling of baptizing my daughter didn't hit me until the morning of the baptism.
It was NOT fair that Justin said, "Pretty soon we'll be getting dressed for her wedding." As he casually finished tying his tie. I found myself in tears multiple times during the day. My tiny Audrey getting baptized!
(Audrey and her friends Langiola, Sophia, and little Mira who was dying to get in the picture)
Our parents and my sister were able to come which meant so much. I remember a talk that my Dad had given at my baptism which had meant a lot to me so we asked him to do the same for Audrey. He gave her a key and compass and a blanket made by Grandma Bunn.
Justin's parents with our baptized girl.
Aunt Beth and Uncle Justin with "baby Natalie" and Miss Audrey.
It means so much to us that Audrey chose to be baptized and is following the plan that our Heavenly Father has in store for her. We love her so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment