Monday, May 25, 2015

Misc post

Sometimes I have a specific trip or subject when I post here and then sometimes I just end up with random pictures from here and there that need to be documented. This post is the latter.


A few weeks ago we took a trip out to the Gorge one Sunday afternoon and had a picnic dinner.  



While we were eating we watched a massive barge being pushed by a tug boat float by down the river- so neat!




This picture is a little embarrassing but I'm putting it here anyway because I look skinny and I'm almost 32, and someday I might want to remember that. And I'm never in pictures. So don't laugh at me. At least not too much.


Justin and the kids did a great job with my Mothers Day this year- flowers, cards and some new sandals for summer.


We have a raccoon that lives somewhere around our apartments but frequently sits on top of our shed and gives himself a bath. Although we give him plenty of space we have given him a name- one night Audrey accidentally called him a "macaroon" instead of a raccoon and the name stuck. Meet our outside friend, Macaroon the Racoon:


David has a friend named Porter who turned 3 a few weeks ago and we attended his birthday party on a beautiful day. (His little brother Pehrson was not happy about the picture)


We visited the temple for Family Home Evening one night and picked up Audrey's new set of scriptures for her 8th birthday.



Just a fun street in an area of Portland we don't normally go. The Freemont Bridge is in the background.


Audrey pretending to be a flight attendant


legos all over our house



Audrey is beautiful as always


A cute moment at home


Another play date with Porter


When Justin goes on a camp out with the Young Men sometimes I go shopping. I take pictures in the dressing room and send them to Justin. And I liked this picture. Of me, and of my kids being silly. Stop laughing at my vanity.


Building walls


And castles (by Audrey)
























No comments: