We're missing it but a little glad to be back to our normal routines. But one last thing needs to be done- blog the pictures.
First of all- I put together this Christmas card which I then did not mail. To anybody. Merry Christmas.
But it's cute right? At least it made it on the blog.
Miss Audrey received an Anna and Elsa doll from Frozen and Christmas morning as I was heading upstairs I was surprised to find Elsa up on "the North Mountain". She looked pretty happy there.
We spent a lot of Christmas Day in our pajamas playing with toys and games
Then we made the long drive to Idaho.
Davy spent his time building robots and trapping them on the fridge:
Audrey mostly spent her time with Natalie
It's sweet how Natalie loves her cousins and follows them around the house trying to play- even at bedtime:
We woke up on Sunday to snow! We Oregonians who hadn't seen any all year were so excited! The kids ran outside before breakfast then spent lots more time outside the rest of the trip sledding.
The horses were very entertained:
Later we made a trip to Utah to see Justin's family and during one dinner David played with my phone to keep busy. I found around 50 blurry photos but there were a few cute ones:
Then back to Idaho on our way home. Audrey made a cake:
And Davy threw up twice the night before we were supposed to go home. No picture of that one. ;)
It was a good trip and we were so happy to see our family.

















No comments:
Post a Comment