Sunday, August 17, 2014

Grandma Phyllis's Funeral


We had already made a trip to Wendell this summer but it was important to me to be at my Grandma's funeral. Down we went again!


Again there was a lot of playing with cousins and jumping on the trampoline. We were able to visit with a lot of family that we hadn't seen in a long time which was fun.




My Grandpa Dale and I.




My Grandpa and his children:


We were touched at te outpouring of support from the community of Wendell. There was a sign that said "Donate to Wendell Rec Dist in memory of Phyllis Bunn" at the local grocery store.



Everyone got horse rides thanks to Grandpa:


I don't know if you can tell by my Dad's face but Audrey Mae is the apple of his eye:



Justin's first time of a horse ever!


Even I got in on the fun. This picture perfectly illustrates the relationship between my father and I:







This picture is here to remind me of my sweet Dad grabbing his chainsaw and slicing me some wood rounds after I mentioned that I could use them for a Relief Society party:




Super Moon!



Riding home from church with Grandpa:


Playing on "Bunn Bridge"



























2 comments:

Sammee said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, Becky. She was my 4th grade teacher and always one of my favorites!

The VIPs said...

Thanks Sam! That's so nice!