He's still trapping everything:
He's into swords. The other day he came down to my office carrying a butter knife and said, "mom, is this a sword?" I said, "sure." He said, "okay." And proceeded to stick the "sword" in his pants then walk very seriously upstairs. We need to get him an official sheath. :)
A pirate sword:
He's suddenly coming up with elaborate Lego contraptions:
His pirate ship was missing a sail so he improvised with his perry hat:
Then let his transformers sail it all over the living room:
He comes downstairs to my office and says: "what are you doing Mom?"
And still holds my hand when we sit on the couch together:
We're just a little over a week away from his birthday and I can't believe he's going to be three years old. I love you Davy!












1 comment:
We love Davy. We love Audrey. We love you and Justin. And we love your blogs about your darling family! Con amor, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador
Post a Comment