Friday, September 20, 2013

Ballerina Audrey

It's been a busy few weeks for our family! A lot has been happening and changing but let's start with Miss Audrey:

She started school a few weeks ago and loved it. I always feel horrible that we've moved so much and seem to always be taking her to a new place where she has to make new friends. I always wait for her to react like I would and be timid and frightened but she always surprises me with her courage and her natural ability to talk to people and make friends. Both Justin and I were so proud of her when we went to our new ward and then on the first day at her new school. 


Getting ready did require a few outfit changes the night before:


My daughter is so beautiful. Then we fulfilled a life long (6 years) dream of hers and she began a ballet class. 


She checks to make sure we're going back again every week after class. 








Last week she came out of class and said, "Mom they played the nutcracker music today!" She makes us so proud every day.








No comments: