The day before Halloween was filled with:
cupcakes for Audrey's class party
jack-o-lantern carving:
halloween drawings: (love the witch, and pumpkin and spiders!)
evening walks
then Halloween came. Miss Ariel was beautiful. You should have seen the primping.
The plan was for David to be this darling pumpkin. But there was a freak-out which included lots and lots of screaming and crying about the fluffy costume being too close to his face. I persuaded him to let us get one picture, then we abandoned the poor pumpkin. Luckily there was a fireman's hat and a red jacket nearby.
When I sit my kids down for a posed picture here's what I get from Audrey:
angel.
and here's what I get from Davy: not so angelic
but we finally ended up with this one and I'm okay with it.
then trick-or-treating happened.
(call me a scrooge but I'm not a fan of the trunk-or-treat so we didn't go this year)
and the results:
the end.


1 comment:
It was a fun Halloween! (and yes I did sing the song so that I spelled it right, I always do. H-A-double L-O-W-Double E-N spells Halloween!)
Post a Comment