Friday, October 26, 2012

over a month since I posted??

has it really been so long? get ready for some catch up cause we've been busy:
 
snuggling on the couch after church
 buying bread and taking walks
 wearing a fireman hat (backwards) all over town
 going to an old friend's wedding
 visiting temples and parks
 busting out the Halloween box
 spending time in hotels
 walking the Halloween isles at the grocery store
 watching shrinky dinks..err...shrink in the oven and eating pumpkin cookies in the park
 taking pictures of ourselves in mirrors (don't judge)
 riding broncos and watching cartoons
 taking naps and getting attacked by toy lions that say "shaaaa!!" before they bite
 
there. whew. a month of blogging in one post.
 
I'll do better from now on, I promise.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

love the pictures! Also I want those pants you are wearing in the last picture! So cute!!!

Vip said...

Our kids are super cute! These pictures are a lot of fun. When are you going to make a book out of this?