Saturday, September 8, 2012

first day of school

 
It's happened. I blinked and now she's in kindergarten.
Her dad gave her a blessing the night before and while I sat on the couch listening to him pray over her this thought kept coming to my mind: "She is special. Take good care of her, she is so special."
Justin was in tears when he was done and I know he felt it too.
 
She loves school. There was no fear, just excitement. She loves her teacher and is eager to learn.
I know she's going to do great.

 
When Davy and I picked her up we snapped these pictures and then I heard about every detail of her day.
 
She's pretty proud of herself. And she's not the only one.

1 comment:

Vip said...

She is super cute! She is also super special and we are not the only ones that think that. The picture of Audrey and David is really cute.