(please don't judge our frequent weekend getaways- they're for my sanity. When your office is your living room and there are 50 tenants that stop by anytime of the day or night it's necessary to get away. Every once in a while I get that claustrophobic, "I live in a fish bowl" feeling and it's so nice to cloister ourselves in the hotel room, turn off the phone and for just a little while to not feel like I have a responsibility to every face I see. Plus the shopping and the great food and company help too.)
 |
| chocolate chip bunny crackers for breakfast |
 |
| I love seeing how housekeeping arranges our room. Invariably one of Audrey's stuffed animals is waiting for us on a freshly made bed. |
 |
| that's his "pretty proud of myself" face |
 |
| there's a temple in there somewhere |
No comments:
Post a Comment