...was honestly sort of a mess. Too much Easter Bunny, too much candy, too much excitement and craziness during church, not enough sleep the night before, (Audrey was up at 3 am to check for the Easter Bunny!) not enough focus on the Savior or reverence. We've heard of families doing their Easter baskets on Saturday instead of Sunday and I think Justin and I have decided to do that next year.
But- the kids did look super cute in their new church clothes and I was able to use my 'super mean "sit there and don't move, I am serious" Mom voice' to get a few cute pictures.
3 comments:
Becky! Your little MIRACLES are so precious!! Grandma Bunn forgives them for being cranky and impossible because they're so darling! :)
Our kids do look cute. We've done good.
During the summer vacation, Jimmy Choo Handbag think Jimmy Choo Outlet should do something interesting and meaningful rather than touring. So Jimmy Choo Bag found a job at a fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. I worked eight hours a day for three weeks. This job was boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I nearly stopped it half way. But, I stuck to it with determination. Every day I started to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. Finally, I finished the job before the new school term. Now, I realize what labor means. I think it is really a successful experience, which is worth remembering forever. link to www.jimmychoobagssales.com
Post a Comment