Thursday, March 1, 2012
weekly webcam
Reasons that I love using the webcam:
1. I can take pictures of myself and my kids together. When we first had Audrey someone saw me snapping photos of her and told me to be sure that there were pictures of myself with my children too. As the photographer of the family I am more often behind the lens than in front of it and I know it's important to capture these moments together.
2. The kids get silly when they can see themselves in the little window and the pictures we end up with make me laugh. We set it on auto and it's like our own free photobooth right in our dining room.
3. I can control how I look. You think it's just an accident that I look good in all these pictures? Ha, think again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Looks like you all are having fun. Also you look gorgeous in these pictures.
What fun pictures. You and your children are beautiful. I enjoyed catching up today. But I do have to make one comment. I think it's funny that you are still 'from' Boise, Idaho. It's possible that you may never live there again, but in your heart you will always be a Boisiean.
Great to see you and your precious kids. They're growing up right before our blog eyes.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
Post a Comment