Yes, yes you are a lucky mamma! My poor kiddos looking down from the clouds don't stand a chance against these cousins! Ha ha! Love you four though - obviously I'm cool with it though since I can't help myself but to spoil them!
And they are lucky children to have you as their mama and Justin as their Daddy. As we just said to another niece, cherish each stage, before you can blink they will be grown and gone. But what wonderful times you are having now and will have raising them. Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
2 comments:
Yes, yes you are a lucky mamma! My poor kiddos looking down from the clouds don't stand a chance against these cousins! Ha ha! Love you four though - obviously I'm cool with it though since I can't help myself but to spoil them!
And they are lucky children to have you as their mama and Justin as their Daddy.
As we just said to another niece, cherish each stage, before you can blink they will be grown and gone. But what wonderful times you are having now and will have raising them.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen
Post a Comment