Saturday, December 31, 2011

this time last year...



we were living on the other side of the state in Nampa

I had just had a baby

Justin was working in advertising

I didn't have a job

I was in the Primary Presidency

Audrey wasn't in school

we were trying to buy a house

there were no plans for Justin to go back to school


what a difference a year can make!


Last year I added "try lobster for the first time" to our list of 'Fun New Year's Resolutions' and so today, on the last day of 2011, we went to Red Lobster for lunch and had lobster. It was delicious. We're getting ready for our party tonight, Audrey is excited. (We let her stay up until 10:00 pm and celebrate the countdown on New York time). We've made black bean brownies and even splurged on a little smoked salmon for the occasion. I've been keeping a list in my phone for what I want to put on my resolution list for months now.


3 comments:

Angie said...

You guys look amazing! Hoping 2012 treats you well!

Ariane said...

Can't wait to read your list. They are always full of new, fun ideas.

Walt and Eileen said...

Love all your posts...but often no time to comment. What an amazing Mom & Dad you are! How blessed Audrey and Davy are.
May 2-0-1-2 be great for you.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador