Wednesday, November 9, 2011

hanging in the SLC




A few weeks ago we went to Salt Lake to visit Justin's sister, Lyric and her family.

It was a great visit that included:



a salad that I can't stop thinking about from bocata


(beehive cheddar, dried apricots, raspberry vinigrette- so yummy!)


funny hats for the kids from the party store


our first trip ever to Ikea


(just as amazing as I imagined :)


Lyric's amazing straightening iron that had my hair looking super awesome all weekend


a fact finding mission for Justin's senior thesis


a little consignment store browsing


coconut flour pancakes


a drinking glass shattered all over Lyric's kitchen (sorry again)


a visit with Robert right before he had his new baby


multiple trips to the gourmet cookie store


cousins playing so good together- (pirates AND princesses)





thanks for hosting us Lyric, and letting us drag you to the Paradise Cafe for the millionth time.



2 comments:

SL&G said...

Oh I just love that hat! It was a great time! Broken glass and all!s

Walt and Eileen said...

Always great to be out and about...especially with fun family.
Thanks for sharing.
Love, G-UncleWalt&AuntEileen - San Salvador