Friday, September 23, 2011

life lately

Audrey's asking for a braid in her hair after her bath-before-bedtime so that her hair can be "curly and sparkly" in the morning for school.




David is standing on his own.

So cute, he's all wobbly and plunks down on his diaper after just a few seconds.




He also cut his finger on a staple in my desk when he was digging around in one of my drawers while I was on a conference call with my manager. Embarrassing.



We went to a backyard barbeque for my Aunt Ruth's 80th birthday party in Wendell.
Audrey loved playing with her cousins. (and making faces)


We've acquired yet another princess dress.
I don't know how these things keep accumulating.

We're running everywhere all day long. Audrey to school. Justin to school. Home for office hours. Pick up Audrey from school. Store. Home. Pick up Justin from school. Repeat.

And I'm showering at night now to make our mornings easier because when I drop Audrey off at school I am determined to be put-together-look-awake-Mom instead of no-make-up-just-rolled-out-of-bed-Mom.


Speaking of school we went to Audrey's school for "Back to School Night" yesterday. She loved having us in her classroom.

She showed us her picture up on their student board.

And then we went out for ice cream.


And watched a train go by.


Also Justin got an 89 on a test this week which I told him was quite respectable but he's not having it. He's doing whatever he can to keep that 4.0 GPA that he's got so far.



And...here's a 30 second explaination of why I can't keep up on the dishes:








2 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Fun to share your goings and comings and family's growing up.
Love, Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen...
just got back in the blogging world.

donnaR said...

Loved the video! good for a smile to start the day.